Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tropical Smoothie

This smoothie takes you back to the islands. I can hear the waves on the beach. This is similar to the smoothie I posted a few days ago. Frozen mangos, frozen pineapple chunks, 1 fresh banana, coconut, 1cup skim milk, 4-5 ice cubes. Blend and enjoy. I buy frozen fruit in bags at #traderjoe's. Some of the bags have zip lock tops which makes it easy to store. #fitandfabcarolyn #wellnessguru #smoothie #tropicalsmoothie

2 comments:

  1. I love smoothies...I get lazy making them in the summer but for winter they are wonderful and easy to make, especially in a Vitamix. You can even add spinach or other greens and you don't even notice any taste. Someone showed me too if you want a little sweetness, add a couple of handfuls of grapes, or when grapes are getting a little mushy, freeze them for your smoothies. They act as both a sweetener and an ice cube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips Renee! The Vitamix is on my wish list

      Delete